Our lead radiologist is Jimmy Makdissi
- GDC registered
- On the specialist list in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology
- has indemnity in place for reporting CBCT examinations
- Registered with the CQC to provide reporting service
- Extensive experience with Over 30000 CBCT examinations already reported
The Set Up
- We use primary display devices for the interpretation of medical images.
- These have undergone acceptance testing and regular performance review.
- Our Medical displays offers improved performance in:
1. luminance level
2. uniformity and constancy
3. contrast ratio
4. viewing angles
5. compliance with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM)
6. Greyscale Standard Display Function (GSDF)
We have conceived, designed and implemented a fully integrated all in one system for the exchange of scans and reports with dental practices.
- Referrals and receipts of scans is made using secure encrypted methods.
- Emails can only be used for notifications without any identifiable patient data.
- compliant with GDPR.
What’s in it for you?
Peace of mind that an expert in reading CBCT scans has reviewed your images so you can concentrate on doing your dentistry.